Not only this random number generator implementation is deterministic (that is, given the same initial seed it will produce the same random sequence), it is also strictly purely-functional (just like everything in Elm, actually).
Latest blog posts
- 04 Mar 2016 — Cryptographically secure random numbers in Elm in programming, web, elm, functional programming
- 17 May 2014 — Simplistic audio synthesis with Haskell in programming, haskell, music
- 19 Dec 2013 — Another password generation tool in programming, python, web
- 18 Oct 2013 — Embedding a Python REPL in a WPF application in programming, wpf, .net, c#, python
- 29 Aug 2013 — M-type vs ICFPC 2013 in programming, icfpc
- 10 Sep 2012 — Better bass sound with convolution reverb in music, home studio