Recently I finally got myself to try writing some OCaml. Of course, I never make it easy for myself, so I tried out js_of_ocaml at the same time.
I wanted to improve my password generation tool to generate passwords on the client side, as server-side password generation with security improvement pretense is just clown-worthy.
Latest blog posts
- 17 May 2014 — Simplistic audio synthesis with Haskell in programming, haskell, music
- 19 Dec 2013 — Another password generation tool in programming, python, web
- 18 Oct 2013 — Embedding a Python REPL in a WPF application in programming, wpf, .net, c#, python
- 29 Aug 2013 — M-type vs ICFPC 2013 in programming, icfpc
- 10 Sep 2012 — Better bass sound with convolution reverb in music, home studio